Project Manager - Risk and Compliance (BB-CF5B2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
The role will work across all types of financial institutions to deliver against market challenges and objectives, which would range from:
- Compliance within regulatory obligations against tight and competing deadline
- Driving foundational changes in operating models to maintain competitiveness relative to changing market
- Handling change projects with operational, credit and market risk scope
- Consulting or industry project experience on risk and regulatory change programmes
- with an understanding of risk & regulatory topics, reporting requirements, and exposure to credit and/or operational risk impact assessment
- Team player with strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set.
Interested parties, please feel free to reach out to Denise Yu at 3907 0744 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All information will be kept confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Gravitas Recruitment Group