Senior Admin Service Representative (BB-62D3F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Result Areas (main deliverables, specific areas of accountability, etc.)
- Handle daily administrative duties in provident funds operation team of Employee Benefits within specific turnaround time, including exception case handling.
- Follow up with customers on missing information or data correctness through verbal or written follow up action.
- Provide one-stop service supports to VIP clients and support the customer retention through regular direct contact with customers to ease their administrative burden in provident funds scheme.
- Respond to customers' enquiries and provide solution and information within the standard service time.
- Handle problem case and support the handling of customer complaints including investigation.
- Review work quality and monitor work performance for the processes that have been outsourced.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc assignment or project such as e-mean promotion, work flow change, etc
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree / diploma holder
- Around 2 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF & ORSO)
- IA license, MPF license, LOMA qualifications would be an advantage
Required Personal Qualities/Skills/Competencies that are Critical to the Job
- People oriented with tactful customer service skills and good problem-solving abilities
- Self-motive, well organized and attentive to details.
- Mature and able to work independently under pressure
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to work with counter partners
- Strong PC skills in MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
calendar_today1 day ago
work The Manufacturers Life Insurance Co (Phils) Inc( Manulife Philippines )