Head of Investment Operations (VP/Director) (BB-FF71C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
- As the most senior operations person in Asia, you will also represent operations externally to clients and prospects as well as internally to portfolio management and trading. Critically you will work closely with the relationship management group on new and complex account structures as well as trading and fixed income investors to understand the unique needs for each and structure direct operational support, as the firm transitions them to Asia.
- have a minimum 15 years financial services operations experience from a buy-side firm, custodian bank or broker/dealer;
- be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of operational processes and systems for equities and fixed income with derivative instruments preferred;
- have the ability to think and work independently, lead a team and interact effectively across a global team of colleagues;
- have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral presentation skills in English are essential and one other Asian language preferred
calendar_today1 day ago