Legal Counsel (BB-E3F4A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Our client, a state owned duty free company with presences around the world. To cope with rapid expansion, they are looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
- Draft and review agreements, contracts, internal policies and other legal documents
- Assist in legal supporting and compliance managing for company operations and projects investment.
- Liaise with external legal services providers
- Conduct legal research in relations to Hong Kong and overseas legal policies independently.
- Respond to queries on legal issues.
- Degree or above in legal studies or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in legal positions.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese including both Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
- Well organized, self-motivated, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Overseas travelling will be required upon the needs of the company
calendar_today2 days ago