Analyst, Planning - Corp Bank *Japanese Speaking (BB-8A6C7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Your new role
- A Regional Corporate Bank is looking for an Analyst under their Business Planning Team. The successful candidate will be in charge of Data Management for the Corporate Banking Department. He / She will be following up with the business's performance, pipeline management, Loan and Deposit balance control, RWA management, etc. The preparation of monthly report and presentation materials to Senior Management levels will also be required, hence the candidate is expected to be handling relevant Data Analysis. As an analyst, the candidate is also required to ensure smooth operations for the department by providing strategic planning support to Senior Managements.
MUST have the following:
- The candidate is expected to have an individual mindset to initiate changes and improvements for higher productivity / performances.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree holder in the relative Disciplines.
- 1-2 Years or above relevant experience in the Banking Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel, VBA and PPT.
- Strong communication skills with good command in written and spoken Japanese (N1 or N2 Equivalent) and English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474 for a confidential chat. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your updated CV to Keith.Ho@Hays.com.hk .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
calendar_today8 hours ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong