FICC Structured Finance & Lending (SFL), Credit Desk Strats (BB-EE9B3)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
WHAT WE DO
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Working as part of the Credit Strategists team to identify commercial opportunities, evaluating transactions and managing risk across credit products
- Developing derivative pricing models for asset valuation and risk management
- Building and maintaining trading and risk management platforms
- Generating trade ideas for clients and for our trading desks
- Participating in the marketing and structuring of transactions where substantial analytics or infrastructure are required
- Engaging in firm-wide Strat initiatives
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of financial markets and derivatives modeling.
- Strong grasp of probability theory.
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language: C++, Java, etc.
- 2-4 years of work experience in fixed income markets, background in credit (structured notes) preferred.
- Knowledge of stochastic calculus and basic option pricing models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and deliver results quickly in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong self-motivation, problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
calendar_today3 days ago
info Full time
work Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited