Director – Business Development (BB-05204)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
This is a key role selling YouGov’s solutions and requires a credible, robust and sophisticated sales process. Ultimately, we need you to be sales focused with high motivation to achieve (ideally exceed) your new business targets. As a natural hunter, you will build relationships easily and be a positive influence over the sales team with your work ethic, never leaving any stone unturned.
New Business Prospect Planning & Lead Generation:
- Be able to develop strategies for lead generation and creating high value opportunities across organisations.
- Develop a plan for hitting target at the beginning of the year, maintain it on a quarterly basis and ensure you have an action plan for identifying new business to support this.
- Develop a strategic sales plan from prioritising sectors to identifying individual leads
- Ensure you have built and developed successful relationships with your clients
- Ensure that you have multiple contacts across each organisation.
- Full use of the CRM system
- Follow up of all marketing campaigns as agreed with manager.
- Create a number of opportunities across all YouGov products to meet targets.
- Prepare proposals and supporting documentation to address clients’ needs.
- Proactively and consistently demonstrate the value of the YouGov solutions.
- Lead a small sales team; provide guidance and support to other junior members of the sales team in order to meet the target for the company
- Be able to work and coordinate with different departments/ teams within the organisation.
What do I need to bring with me?
- 10 years experience with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing research, consumer insights or business intelligence (preferred)
- Results-driven and hungry for success
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals consistently
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a deep interest and knowledge agency and media industry
- Strong industry knowledge of media/market research products
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers and coordinate activity on major accounts
- Excellent communicator combining interpersonal relationship building with meeting facilitation and a high level of presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with financial data, corporate and market statistics, and other aspects of company & market analysis and consulting
- Ability to work independently based on strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to lead and contribute as part of a team
calendar_today6 days ago
location_on Hong Kong