(Senior) System Analayst (BB-3F092)
Found in: beBee S - Bran Castle
My client is a prestigious leader in its own the industry with business over the region. Due to the expansion of internal IT team, they currently have urgent needs for calibre (Senior) System Analyst to join the digital transformation journey:
- Work closely with internal stake holders to understand and shape functional and non-functional requirements.
- Lead a team to oversee the design/ development of enterprise size digital solutions
- Demonstrate technical leadership abilities to evolve existing software applications and architecture to more innovative solutions and designs.
- Provide guidance to the application development team and external vendors for development
- Participate in proofs-of-concept of emerging technologies, and make recommendations on how these technologies can be incorporated into our IT systems to generate value to our business.
- Strong hands-on design & development background is a must
- A track record of successful delivery of enterprise solution as an individual and as a team leader /manager
- Familiar with one or multiple modern technologies as below:
Azure/ AWS cloud migration
- DevOps, Microservices Architecture
- Java (Spring boot), C#.NET,
- React, angular, react native/ flutter
- Familiar with SDLC/ Agile (Scrum)
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technologies. Think creatively on how to use technologies to solve business problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the retail industry with the regional scope is definitely a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to or call on +65 3163 2036 (Ext 5030).
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full time
location_on Hong Kong
work Nigel Frank