Sales Manager Hongkong (BB-A0992)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Description:Our customer is an Austrian software company with a focus on storage technologies and offers hardware and software solutions to be able to operate them more efficiently and securely. Innovative ideas are used to develop solutions to make highly available IT systems more secure and to make business-critical applications available around the clock.
We are looking for an experienced sales person to expand our success in the Hongkong market.
Sales Manager HongkongRole
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Manager is in charge of company's sales network and structure in the country. This is a senior role, responsible for sales and business development efforts in Hongkong as primary focus, but also responsible for brand development and visibility in the market.Regular functions and activities
- Delivering the country-level revenue targets for products
- Hunting: establish long-term strategic partnerships with key industry players in company’s traditional industries to increase company’s market share in the Hongkong market.
- Develop an extensive network of market stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers
- Drive the sales of company’s software solutions for storage systems across industries.
- Increase company’s visibility and brand recognition in the market
- Great commercial aptitudes and ambitions
- Proven experience in Key Account or Sales Management roles (knowledge of the storage sector is a nice-to-have)
- Strong demonstrable network in the IT channel sector.
- Proven history of consistently hitting his/her sales targets at a high level.
- Native Chinese speaker and excellent English speaker
- Flat hierarchy
- Personal responsibility and design possibilities
- Chances for self-development as the company keeps constantly growing
- Company car for private use
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum from HK$ 1.110.000,00 (target salary) depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
calendar_today1 day ago
location_on Hong Kong
work ISG Personalmanagement