CAP Retail Services Business Development Manager (BB-23A30)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Lenovo is currently seeking an experienced Retail Industry Solution & ServicesBusiness Development Manager who will bring Lenovo comprehensive, innovativeand cost-effective solutions for our customers to help achieve their businessgoals and transform/modernize their environment. Successful candidates willpartnering with Solution team , Global System Integrators, HW OEMS andLenovo’s Global Account organization together in evaluate customeropportunities as presented in, RFPs/RFQs or engagements, from and use thisinformation to develop solutions to meet customer’s requirement
Day to Day Enablement of Services Sales
o Develop, implement and manage programs that drive services sale in retailIndustry
o Assist in reviewing and compiling industry trends and competitive marketposition.
• Collaborate with internal teams and Lenovo Services delivery partners, aswell as travel to and facilitate workshops with customers to analyze customerprocesses and environments and provide information technology expertise andoverall solution recommendations.
• Work with customers to define architectures and build IT strategy and plansthat incorporate Lenovo offerings
• Partner across multiple organizations including, but not limited to, sales;finance; service delivery; customers and business partners and lead allelements of the services cycle from the project kickoff; stakeholdercoordination and end solution strategy.
• Contribute to customer presentations and briefings, provide input duringdeal qualification reviews, and prepare content for solution reviews with keystakeholders as required.
• Collaborate with extended Services organization for the development of a SOWcontract with both the selected business partners and the customer includingROI models specific to customer terms and context.
• Promote, sell, manage pipeline and contribute to the overall businessmanagement systems within the services group.
o Attend Sales meetings and Business Partner /Service Partner meetings,prepare/provide adequate and relevant update on services sales performance andbe an advocate to drive incremental revenue
o As required co-ordinate and deliver training and/or portfolio overviewprograms.
vendors/partners to drive increased services revenue opportunities.
• Sales Support
o As requested, assist with coordinating quotations, providing details onservices offerings and maintaining central storage of quotations.
• Marketing Support
o Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are completed forall product launches.
o Internal & Partner Website maintenance.
o Provide support for regular promotions – planning and communications.
o Obtain required elements for weekly and monthly reviews.
o Co-ordinate/produce ad-hoc reports as required.
o Provide input/insight and suggested actions.
Be an active participate in improving business process.
• Communication skills – ability to recognise challenges, and communicatequickly and effectively.
• Great relationship building skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel andPowerPoint.
• Excellent organisational skills must be a self-starter who has experience inmanaging multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up likeenvironment.
• Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in acomplex cross-functional organisation
• Superior knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends andcustomer needs with exceptional analytical skills & financial acumen.
• Commitment and ownership of role.
• Critical thinker (solve for the right problem).
• Proven ability to build turn disorder into highly repeatable processes
• Can work Independently
Have a comprehensive understanding of IT client infrastructures, applicationarchitecture associated hardware deployment practices and have the ability togenerate and communicate associated services value propositions.
• Strong understanding or Retail practice in running Retail systems.
• Retail ecosystem partnership from POS application, Storefront technologiesto Back-end systems such as ERP, Inventory Management systems, CRM, etc.
• Understand Retail Industry challenges and goals for transformation.
• Proven success in building solutions in the IT services industry for F500companies
• Strategic mindset and sound business acumen are required, along witheffective decision making, contract negotiation and partner management skills
• Achievement of Revenue and PTI targets.
• Accuracy of internal and external information material.
• Timely responses to enquiries.
• Any other metrics that may be identified by the Director – AP Services Salesand Marketing.
calendar_today2 days ago