Service Manager – Operations as a Service - Mox (BB-04E91)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About Standard CharteredWe are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities Reporting to the Head of Technology Operations, the role holder will own the delivery of performance and tooling Operations as a Service (OaaS) consumables into a decentralised, product oriented organisation.
• Anticipate Product team needs with respect to the use of TechOps platforms and utilities
• Manage all external service providers and vendors with respect to Operational Excellence standards
• Own and manage Product roadmaps for TechOps platforms
• Monitor top tier customer problems to ensure a high level of response time and proper problem resolutions
• Co-host the daily Operations Guild scrum
• Understand how to make changes to the company knowledge base to anticipate the needs of the Product teams
• Develop a standard operating procedure handbook for TechOps platforms and a marketable service catalog for customers
• Maintain fair schedules while tracking the on call schedule for our 24/7 responders
• Report to the Head of Tech Ops the monthly service performance assessment, including their effect and impact on product stability
• Report to the Head of Tech Ops on the monthly TechOps platform performance, including their effect and impact on service stability
• Knowledge of key ITSM platforms such as Jira and PagerDuty, and performance metrics applications
• Experience with Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc
• Understanding of instrumentation driven (systems monitoring) telemetry using tools such as New Relic, SolarWinds or DataDog
• Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a strong leader, overseeing service performance in a decentralised environment
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) knowledge to guarantee proper and professional support parameters
• Must be an excellent communicator and speaker both online in written interactions, and face-to-face customer service interactions
calendar_today4 days ago
location_on Hong Kong
work Standard Chartered Bank