Quality Assurance Analyst (BB-A36E6)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
What We'll Bring:TransUnion requires a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to conduct testing on products & systems and to evaluate their performance. The potential candidate requires to analyze results and finds solutions to technical problems. The QA Analyst will need to have capability to adapt quickly to new technologies and processes and to demonstrate success in delivering on-time with quality. He/She needs to have a passion for quality and have the ability to collaborate within a team to delight customers with TransUnion’s technology solutions.
What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
1. Lead quality initiatives within the Global Quality and Custom Software Development team to ensure the health of software applications.
2. Collaborate with team members to clarify requirements, ensure automation and testability while providing feedback on functional and technical design.
3. Perform impact assessments from feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites.
4. Conduct Test Design, Test planning, Test automation development, Test execution and Manual Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in test approaches.
5. Write automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications used by both internal and external customers.
6. Identify opportunities for reuse to design and implement test automation libraries and improve unit testing coverage and design test framework.
7. Perform code review/bug analysis, analyzing development and test impacts, write test tools and identify automation opportunities.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full time
location_on Hong Kong