Senior Business Analyst, Vice President (BB-3D7FC)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Level:Vice President Description
The role is for an experienced Business Analyst and Project Manager in the Equity Risk Systems department, which is responsible for the platforms used by Morgan Stanley's world class Institutional Equities businesses globally to manage intraday and end of day risk and P&L. The businesses include Cash Equities, Flow and Exotic Equity Derivatives, and Equity Swaps / Prime Brokerage.
Typical projects include the integration of new derivative products, optimization of real-time risk calculations, and introduction of new risk and P&L attribution measures.
The team currently consists of 6 business analysts across our major trading centres in London and New York. This role is for a position in Hong Kong.
- You will be a member of the BA team within Equity Risk Systems, responsible for gathering business requirements, performing analysis and working with the IT development teams to coordinate the end to end delivery of solutions, including feature verification and user communication/ training.
- You will work on projects focused on building new capabilities in trading risk and P&L including the support of new products and risk/ P&L measures, and they have a diverse set of stakeholders including Trading, Risk Management and Finance.
- You should work collaboratively with the wider team, where written and verbal communication skills will be key and organizational skills are essential, as well as an ability to solve complex problems in a numerical/ analytical environment.
- Day to day responsibilities will include agreeing priorities with the business, documenting business requirements, discussing solutions with multiple IT development and Quant teams, tracking project progress and providing status updates, and planning quality assurance / testing.
- You will be a key contact for the Equities Business in the Asia time zone.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full Time
location_on Hong Kong
work Morgan Stanley