DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES (BB-91734)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Position: Director of Client Services
This is an exciting position based in Singapore and leading business growth across APAC.
You will spearhead the business development efforts of the agency, identifying new opportunities and expanding into new markets to drive revenue growth.
You are a self-motivated professional with sharp business acumen, a keen understanding of the agency landscape and a proven track record in business development within the B2B industries. You have the vision and capability to influence the strategic direction of the company and chart its growth path as an integrated brand experience agency.
You will inspire your team to achieve success by embodying the core values of the Agency. Unafraid to roll up your sleeves, you will set the pace and work with the wider team to develop go-to-market strategies, deliver quality pitches and ensure a client-centric approach to maximize conversions, client satisfaction and retention.
• Develop business plan to grow strategic accounts; uncover and understand client needs, and align deliverables to best meet these needs to achieve revenue and margin targets
• Mentor and develop team. Able to direct them in finding solutions for both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing and collaboration across all disciplines internally to deliver quality work
• Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines
• Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives
• Build the team to achieve individual and team revenue targets in accordance with business plans
• Provide the team with all necessary tools and training to improve core competencies and continued career growth
• Conduct senior-level client negotiation, with clear and substantive speaking, writing, presentation and creative story-telling skills
• Together with the Director of Marketing, develop and implement marketing strategies in line with the overall business plan to enhance our market presence, generate new leads and drive new business opportunities
• Be a brand ambassador to both external and internal audiences, embodying the company’s values and advocating for an inclusive company culture
Experience and Skills Needed
• Extensive experience in business development or strategic sales roles
• Proven track record in managing and growing business across multiple industries or territories
• Strategy development, planning and implementation skills
• Good understanding of the integrated brand experience and digital landscape, as well as virtual and hybrid events and up to date with current trends to be able to cross and upsell new services to clients
• Ability to use data-driven insights to drive sales or business growth
• Financial management skills – sound understanding of cost control and budget
• Effective negotiation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Sophisticated customer service skills
• Time management skills – the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective and strong leadership skills with proven ability to mentor and inspire a team
• Able to work as an effective team player Entrepreneurial Mindset
• An independent, self-driven, and responsible individual, with multi-tasking and decision making abilities and a strong willingness to learn and grow
• Ability to work in a matrix organization, managing complexity while enjoying the challenges of a fast-paced, high-stakes environment
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple client projects within stipulated deadlines
If interested, please apply directly or send your CV in complete confidence to Robert Williams at
and use ref #302023 RW
All information collected is for recruitment purposed only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
calendar_today1 day ago