Paralegal - Corporate (BB-93E0F)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our corporate team based out of Hong Kong.
The role will be:
- To support the team on day to day tasks – research, drafting, reviewing documents, matter management etc.
- To assist the team in IPO and M&A projects
- To prepare legal documents and due diligence reports
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual based in Hong Kong who has experience of working in corporate finance within a law firm. You will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and must be used to dealing with a busy workload. You will have a strong academic background with a qualifying law degree.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and interested in developing your knowledge and skills and your client interactions. This role would suit someone who has good communication and strong team working skills, and who understands pressures and requirements of corporate clients. At times you will be working to tight deadlines and will be required to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate finance with a law firm
- Strong self-motivation and a team player
- Proficient in Word (English and Chinese typing) and general computer skills
- Good written English and Chinese with ability to read and write traditional and simplify Chinese
- Proficient in spoken English and Mandarin
CMS is an international law firm with leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. We create sustainable and rewarding futures for our clients, our people and our communities.
Ranked as the world’s 5th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, CMS works with clients in over 40 countries from 70+ offices worldwide.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. And we recruit, value and nurture top talent.
We offer a range of benefits to our employees! Benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Flexible holiday purchase
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Pensions package
- Health & wellbeing incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Individual office perks
calendar_today2 days ago
location_on Hong Kong