HRIS Project Manager - Success Factor (BB-2294C)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
New headcount to oversee Success Factors implementation for the organisation
• Act as the functional and technical subject matter expert on full lifecycle implementations of HRIS SuccessFactors – Employee Central, Training, E-learning, Payroll and Time Off modules to ensure successful deployment and integration across the organisation
• This initial installation will be completely integrated with the various payroll providers from China.
• Outhouse payroll is being implemented in favour of the chosen partners
• Serve as a liaison between Information Technology and Human Resources and various regional stakeholders
• Develop and manage core project deliverable including detailed scope and requirements, resource plans, project schedules, risk management plans, change control processes, decision/action/risk/change/issue logs, communication plans, test strategies and lessons learned.
• Facilitate clear and concise status updates for key project stakeholders including direct communications with project sponsors and steering committees.
• Act as a system trainer to user , ensure a smooth adoption of the new system
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and/or Information Technology
• Minimum of 5+ experiences in a leadership role with direct technical responsibility for HRIS management at either a best-in-class global corporation or high growth start-up
• Proven functional and technical experiences and expertise in SuccessFactors
• Experience in deploying and leading the full lifecycle implementation of new HRIS
• Defines and executes a strategic plan / roadmap to become less reliant on third party implementation partners and bring those capabilities in-house
• Strong communication and presentation skills for stakeholder management and change adoption
• Short notice is highly preferred
calendar_today2 days ago
location_on Hong Kong
work Robert Walters