TDI - Lead Engineer, Production Transformation and Governance - VP (BB-98BF7)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Details of the Division and Team:
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank’s entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank’s business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernize the bank’s IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
The role provides the production transformation and CIO governance capabilities for CB, IB CIO function in APAC with focus on two aspects:
1. Transformation of application operations
- Eliminating Toil
- Measure Everything
- Operational Readiness
2. CIO governance
- Production stability – identify the threat and drive proactive remediation measures across CIO
- Information security and Vulnerability management compliance for CB, IB application portfolio supporting APAC business
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, wellbeing incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your key responsibilities:
- Analyze current applications operations in CB, IB to measure all production activities
- Support the migration of legacy applications to cloud infrastructure
- Provide technical expertise to work with production teams across CB, IB to deliver the elimination of toil
- Implement a series of practices and processes to speed up the testing and deployment of software
- Assist engineers from CB, IB teams in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions to improve reliability of the application stacks
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work alongside the global engineering team in PTG to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Manage all the associated risks, issues and dependencies and the production of appropriate levels of management reporting to allow effective tracking and monitoring of progress.
- Develop on-going technology risk/information security reporting and monitoring key trends to regularly measure control effectiveness for CB, IB technology
- Assist with the Technology Risk reporting operations, including scheduling key monthly meetings, monitoring key milestones, escalation of past due activities, problem triage and management, and archiving key monthly artifacts for audit purposes.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
- Support CB, IB production APAC regional responsibilities, including strategic and operational activities.
- gotCapture and define requirements and oversee production of the stability review / KPI packs, provide analytical review and ongoing challenge to the content of the packs.
- Manage, standardize and automate stability reporting for the region.
- Monitor audit deliveries; act as an interface with auditors / regulators to conduct evidencing of audit material and investigations.
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent team-working and communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
- Understanding of information security/ application vulnerability framework
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
calendar_today2 days ago
info Full time
location_on Hong Kong
work Deutsche Bank