Executive Assistant (BB-726D6)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Description:Responsibilities: (1) Provide secretarial and executive support to the Registrar’s Office;
(2) Responsible for a full range of administrative duties relating to the management of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programmes, student admission and advisory services, student record keeping and processing;
(3) Coordinate events and functions, and daily office administration related to staff and student needs; and
(4) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Registrar or his/her delegates.
Requirements: (1) Have a recognized university degree;
(2) Possess strong interpersonal, information technology and administrative skills;
(3) Highly proficient in both English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua);
(4) A good team player, attentive to details, highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure; and
(5) Fresh graduates are welcome.
Closing Date: Consideration of applications will commence on 23 March 2021 until the position is filled.
Application: Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: ], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_on Hong Kong
work Chu Hai College of Higher Education