Manager, Campaigns and Channel Marketing, Digital Media Business & Enterprises, HK TW & GC (BB-154AD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The position will lead marketing across the midmarket and enterprise segments of the Digital Media (DME) business, encompassing Creative Cloud and Document Cloud solutions.
A key component of this role is creating pipeline and demand through customer-centric acquisition campaigns. We’re looking for an analytical, data driven and quick learner, with a desire to contribute to a high growth business, partnering with leadership teams across APAC, Hong Kong/Taiwan and China sales, operations, field marketing, Communications and the partner eco-system.
The role is responsible for a broad remit including defining and implementing field marketing strategies and executions for Hong Kong & Taiwan, as well as channel marketing for Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China.
Adobe is a very exciting place to be a part of! We work in small, agile teams with considerable autonomy, and we value teammates who are creative, agile, have a strong customer focus and an eagerness for learning and collaboration.
This is a 1-year contract position.
What You'll Do
• Lead Marketing strategy, conceptualisation and execution based on Adobe’s business and Digital Media objectives, define coordinated marketing and demand generation plans to optimally achieve those objectives.
• Provide country level counsel and insight in the design of marketing initiatives, in pursuit of industry vertical programs and persona-led value propositions.
• Partner closely with Country sales leadership and APAC functions across campaigns, demand marketing, marketing operations, PR & communications to design, communicate and drive program execution based on mutually agreed success measurements.
• Monitor and analyze ongoing program performance and be accountable to deliver agreed marketing sourced pipeline results. Conduct deep dives to enhance program delivery and optimise as needed to address business requirements.
• Implement a visible reporting cadence that ultimately drives discussion, debate and clear alignment on growth opportunities.
• Develop a strong collaborative working relationship with stakeholders including country leadership teams and APAC marketing / Business development.
• Plan, track, and reconcile marketing budgets based on business priorities and in compliance with Adobe policies. In addition, to optimize budget investments for results.
• Build and lead channel marketing programs aimed at acquiring net new SMB and midmarket revenue and growth across not only Hong Kong and Taiwan, but also China.
• Guide and collaborate with partners on quarterly plans and executions, aligned with sales plays and strategic marketing campaign themes.
• Curate, create and deploy MDF-ready partner marketing campaign in a box kits.
• Closely interlock with sales and marketing teams to review partner marketing performance through metrics and dashboards.
• Manage MDF budget allocations, usage and spend efficiencies.
What you'll need
• 10-15 years of marketing experience in software or a technology related field.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required.
• Understanding of IT industry; Knowledge of Adobe products desirable.
• Field marketing and partner marketing experience preferred.
• Proven success in defining marketing strategies in support of business and corporate objectives, including the development, execution, and measurement of attribution marketing programs.
• Access to a network of external service vendors with strong, positive working relationships. Track record in keeping vendors on track and within budget.
• Strong attention to detail—accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to run logistics and tactical details with flawless execution
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required
• Consistent track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
• Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally)
calendar_today11 hours ago
info Full time
location_on Hong Kong