Research Assistant (BB-04A83)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Description:[Commence as soon as possible until 17 December 2021]
Responsibilities: (1) Record Zhongqinren Caozhan Huace;
(2) Transcribe and compile field notes;
(3) Search for background information, articles and academic books about Zhongqinren Caozhan Huace;
(4) Edit collected data and information; and
(5) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator or his/her delegates.
Requirements: (1) A bachelor degree or above in Chinese or related disciplines;
(2) Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills;
(3) Good computer skills;
(4) Knowledge about Cao Xueqin and Hong Lou Meng will be an advantage; and
(5) Relevant working experience is preferred.
Closing Date: Consideration of applications will commence on 6 April 2021 until the position is filled.
Application: Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: ], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_on Hong Kong
work Chu Hai College of Higher Education