Head of HR, Corporate Solutions, Greater China (BB-76E0F)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
-Build strong, long-term relationship with country leadership, developing a solid understanding of the business, culture, and people. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase employee branding and retention.
- Use internal networks and previous HR experience, to support the development and execution of the local people strategy in our GCK office.
- Partner with APAC HR team and the Business to manage a wide range of projects across Talent Management, Staffing/Recruiting, Employee Relations, Compensation and Business Planning and other APAC initiatives.
- Support execution of the people strategy across the talent lifecycle including performance management, salary and bonus process, talent reviews, development processes by educating managers and employees on both process and principles, driving completion management-related tasks and ensuring ongoing support.
- Partner Managers to address employee performance issues by providing advice as well as data/analytics, and escalating issues/concerns where appropriate.
- Lead the employment-related activities across GCK in line with local legislation and best practice.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and the Talent CoE to drive the recruiting and requisition process (e.g., screening candidates, supporting Hiring Managers in the decision-making process).
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from management and employees directly or by referring them to the appropriate subject-matter expert (e.g., HR Business Services).
- Ensure that employee data is accurate.
- Actively leverage the HR technology tools (Workday, internal JLL systems) to create value and drive results for the business and our client.
- Balance JLL business needs and company requirements with those of employees by creating a culture of mutual trust and collaboration, and promoting the JLL values of Ethics, Teamwork and Excellence.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Dynamic leader with high goals - You’ll fit in as a Lead only if you carry a ‘can do’ attitude and have a positive mindset. Because the job will demand multi-tasking while you drive changes and operational efficiencies. As we have a continuous-improvement approach across our businesses, we would want you too to have the same. You should be able to collaborate with others regardless of their role, business or location.
Great communicator - Do you have a high EQ? Can you work under pressure? These qualities are must for this role as you will be working with many diverse interest groups and often you’ll function under tremendous pressure. We also want you to have great communication skills both verbal and writing. This will help in sharing information and getting your ideas across clearly. Your ability to convey information persuasively is highly important for the role.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
calendar_today2 hours ago
info Full time