EOI- Critical Facilities Manager (BB-E14AF)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
• To manage, motivate and develop the on-site Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team in a business critical 24/7/365 operating environment
• To successfully deliver contracted services to the client on the agreed site(s), ensuring performance from an uptime, quality, health and safety and financial perspective.
• To manage and develop a professional relationship with the client locally to create a positive customer experience.
• To deliver a performance level which achieves and goes beyond the KPI's and SLA's set down in the contract with the client.
• Provide leadership, and ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
• Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are explored, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
• Manage OPEX & CAPEX budget for site and support in any contract variation processes
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both our teams' services and subcontractors' activities and are regularly reviewed.
• Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
• Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
• Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
• Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
• Support the development of and formalize all site operating procedures and reviews of site operations on a regular basis
• Pro-actively identify site improvements include the enhancement of processes and procedures.
• Be available for 24/7 on-call to manage the rectification process for all issues/incidents and emergencies.
• Be available to attend and perform critical switching, isolation of services at the site so that equipment is by-passed to allow maintenance to be performed. This includes attendance outside of normal working hours at any time requested by the client.
• Ensure that shift coverage is always in place to ensure that full site coverage is provided.
• Motivate direct reports to deliver superior performance by supporting daily performance and providing ongoing mentoring and training.
• Review of Preventative and Reactive Works programs & schedules.
• Ensure that all staff are trained to respond to critical situations.
• Ensure that training records are maintained, and that refresher training is provided on a regular basis.
• Ensure adherence to the preventative maintenance programs, life cycle program, budget and asset management programs relating to the data center.
• Ensure that all Reporting and Escalation and Change Management procedures are correctly applied.
• Prepare business and operational risk assessments, work plans and procedures necessary to mitigate against disruption to services during maintenance, repair or upgrade works to the critical systems and assets at the site.
• Articulate and live the CBRE culture, set an example by modeling the required behaviors and hold others (employees and peers) accountable for their actions by identifying and acting on behavior which is inconsistent with agreed standards.
• Comply with all CBRE systems used to meet its health and safety obligations.
• Comply with and implement CBRE CERM processes where applicable for the site.
• Work safely and not put yourself or anyone else's health or safety at risk by their acts or omissions
• Ensure all works are completed to relevant Statutory Regulations and Standards.
• Ensure 100% compliance with agreed SLA's, and KPI's
• Ensure subcontractor perform in accordance with agreed scope of works/maintenance agreements and provide regular reporting.
calendar_today1 day ago