Accounting Professionals (Hong Kong) (BB-C5544)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber young talents to join our professional team.
Responsible for full sets of accounts and bookkeeping for clients
Prepare various reports to fulfill clients’ business objective
Provide monthly payroll service to clients
Assist in treasury & payment administration
Assist in setup of accounting system for new clients
Maintain good relationship with clients
Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking / Economics or related fields; Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Registered Student or Member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Solid experience in audit and/or accounting; relevant experience with professional firm is an asset
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive
- Well versed in MS applications(PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficient in various accounting software is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates will be considered for a position commensurate with experience
- Experience/knowledge gained in private equity/fund accounting would be considered for our Fund Accounting Team
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional institutions examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please quote ref. "Accounting Professionals" on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Apply for Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants
The Personal Data collected will be used by Tricor to assess the applicant’s suitability for current vacancies (including the vacancy for which have been applied for) and, if the applicant is selected, to determine the preliminary remuneration and benefits package to be offered, and other directly related matters in the recruitment process. The applicant is responsible and must ensure that all information provided to Tricor is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Personal Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment.
By clicking submit below, you confirm that you have read the above statement and consent to allow Tricor to store and process the Personal Data submitted for recruitment and employment-related purposes (and that you have the necessary authority to provide Personal Data to Tricor for such purposes).
calendar_today1 day ago