Asset Management - Distribution, Hong Kong (BB-E0637)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
As one of the world's leading financial institutions, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking, and asset management services worldwide. The Asset management business (CSAM) has approximately CHF440 billion in assets under management and employs over 1,800 people worldwide.
CSAM offers products across a range of asset classes ranging from equities, fixed income and multi-asset class products to alternative investments such as real estate, hedge funds, private equity, infrastructure and joint venture partnerships. CSAM manages mandates, mutual funds, and other investment vehicles for a broad range of clients, including large institutions and governments, private banks and individual clients. CSAM operates globally and in partnership with other divisions within the bank to deliver best in class investment opportunities and solutions.
Distribution is one of the key functions within CSAM Asia, with professionals in Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia, as well as in Shanghai with our joint venture ICBC CS Asset Management.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values.
CSAM is seeking to grow its Non-Japan Asia distribution team with an individual seeking to learn, support and grow with our client support and coverage team in Non-Japan Asia.
This position will be based in Hong Kong and report into a senior member of the Distribution Team which is also based there.
- Key member of the team providing sales support for Non-Japan Asia colleagues and clients.
- Seek to ensure consistent, timely and exemplary support of Third Party Distributor, Institutional and Consultant Relations clients.
- Understand relevant client segments, existing book of business and key growth pillars.
- Prepare and gain approval from business partners for marketing materials, RFPs, RFIs, reporting and other responses to requests to and from clients in the region.
- Engage with colleagues in Marketing, Compliance, Legal and Operations - both in Asia and in other regions - to ensure up to date and timely servicing of client needs.
- Ensure all activities and materials align with local and cross border regulations.
- Opportunity to coordinate with other segments of CS to support One Bank client opportunities.
- Responsibility for the organization, delivery and analysis of distribution activities and initiatives.
- Explore entrepreneurial ways to facilitate client engagement and ongoing support.
- Align with regulations, applicable laws and CS code of conducts and policies.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- An advanced degree or qualifications an advantage
- 1-3 years' experience in financial services, preferably as part of a sales team in a similar support role
- Understanding of one or more client segments (private banks, family-offices or institutions) and their investment needs
- Experience in managing or supporting client relationships
- Attention to detail in client servicing
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on collaboration among team members
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin or Cantonese is required in order to liaise with the clients (candidates with other Asian languages encouraged to apply)
- Excellent interpersonal ability: can engender trust with team members and internal business partners
- Outstanding collaborator with a focus on individual contribution as part of a high achieving team
- Motivation and resilience, coupled with an outstanding moral compass
- PC, Power Point and Excel skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Bloomberg, etc.
Securities and Futures Commission License, Type 1 and 4
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Credit Suisse