Lead Customer Success Specialist (BB-4F088)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
What you’ll learn & achieve:
The Lead Customer Success Specialist, uses in-depth UL knowledge to serve as an additional point of contact specifically for strategic accounts that also has a primary point of contact assigned (strategic sales role) in a pre-sale, sale, or post-sale for existing clients/customers. Within a region, this role acts as a key partner and primary additional point of contact to lead and manage the client relationship by demonstrating product/service features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximize value from the product(s). Uses demonstrated expertise to recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result.
1. Acts as a key partner in leading and managing the client relationship for strategic accounts within a region by demonstrating product/service features beyond central functionality to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s).
2. Uses demonstrated expertise to recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result. Focuses on client account satisfaction and sustaining customer loyalty by responding to client sensitive and urgent issues and handling complex objections.
3. Builds relationships with various management levels, divisions, and functional departments of assigned managed accounts.
4. Meets with prospects to identify and qualify their needs including understanding decision makers, delivery timeframe, budget status, challenge and pain points, and competition status.
5. Expertly provides value propositions to clients, prepares quotes or reviews quotes prepared by others, and closes sales by assisting strategic sales roles by getting prospects’ commitment with little or no supervision.
6. Coaches and mentors lower level staff on effective direct sales skills and sales processes.
7. Read and follow the Underwriters Laboratories Code of Conduct, and follow all physical and digital security practices.
8. Performs other duties as directed
What makes you a great fit:
What you’ll experience working at UL:
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit our company page and division page .
calendar_today3 days ago