Associate Director, Partnership, CCPL (BB-A95A3)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Ideating strategic long term partnerships to achieve multiple business objectives related to CCPL business growth
- Manage the commercial relationship with business partners and provide end to end support to business partners including but not limited to client on-boarding, portfolio growth management, product value proposition formulation, contract terms implementations, financial analysis and budget control, for both new and existing partners
- Lead/ participate in partnership related projects under Credit Card %26amp; Personal Loan department
- Work jointly with relevant stakeholders to define timely, relevant and cost efficient end to end business, technology and operations solutions required to meet the business objectives.
- Assist on monitoring financial performance by analysing and managing costs, overseeing business benefits and team expenses
- Maintain and observe bank%26rsquo;s internal control standards as well as industry regulatory. Foster a compliance culture
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree holder with minimum 5-8 years of retail banking experience;
- With experience in retail banking experience and/or digital payment experience would be an advantage
- Experience in creating and deploying comprehensive business and or operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Experience managing complex and large-scale projects that require significant coordination across business disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with internal and external parties
- Motivated, self-starter, ability to work independently and project plan
- Leadership, influencing, negotiation and decision making skills
- Attention to details, strong project management skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both in written and spoken
- Suitable candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Standard Chartered