Trainee, Regional Finance Control & Projects (BB-92718)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Join the Asia-Pacific Regional Financial Control and projects team to coordinate Head-Office Finance reporting and contribute to other tasks and projects. This position is for those who have already completed their graduation requirement by December 2020 and are ready to start working in January 2021.
Regional support and coordination for Head-Office reporting: Base Mondiale Finance (BMF) and Arpege systems
Assist the Regional Finance teams on various tasks, such as
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
La version française est disponible sur demande à votre RH locale
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
• Master/ Bachelor degree holders in Accounting, Finance, IT or Engineering with less than 12 months' full time experience
Level of minimal experience
• Internship experiences in project management and coordination preferred
• Strong interest in IT systems and data, Accounting and Finance
• Maturity and autonomy, ability to quickly adapt to a new environment and work within a team
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Organised and detailed oriented
Technical skills required
• Knowledge and experience with PowerBI is a plus
• Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English. French is a plus but not required.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Crédit Agricole CIB