Head of Operations (BB-2A247)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
- Build up and manage a high quality team to perform full scope of mortgage operations, administration, collections and collateral repossession functions
- Set up procedures and framework
- Prepare and regularly update procedural manuals for the Company
- Ensure operations process and documentations are adhere to legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and guidelines
- Responsible for collateral management and vendor management
- Coordinate with business partners including solicitor firms, surveyor firms, referral agents, collection agents and internal departments
- Prepare MIS and reports for regulatory and control purposes
- Provide coaching and training to subordinates
- Take up ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of solid experience in mortgage operations and collections in banks or finance companies
- Extensive knowledge in end-to-end mortgage processing and servicing as well as relevant legal procedures and requirements
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua & English
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please send your resume with present and expected salaries to Human Resources Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. The job applicant will assume all or any risks arising out of or in connection with the job application transmission process prior to our actual receipt of the same including but not limited to accidental or unauthorized loss or disclosure of personal information, to which we will not be responsible in any way.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Sun Hung Kai Credit Limited