Technical Lead (BB-7B22D)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- IT Infrastructure and Operation Services Department provides efficient IT services in service desk, IT equipment maintenance, systems and network operations. The Data Centre Operations Section manages all computer equipment installed in the two Data Centres to provide data centre base support to business users including betting systems, enterprise systems, development systems, and testing systems.
- Maintain high system availability in betting services, monitor system performance and ensure all application & infrastructure systems function properly
- Liaise with vendors, project managers and partners on project implementation and system & network changes
- Contribute to ongoing project implementation and production support
- Lead and manage implementation team to make certain project and system implemented efficiently, and ensure that they are motivated and equipped to deliver a high quality service to agreed standards
- Fully understand and experience ITIL change process
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields is must; Master degree holder is in advantage
- With at least 6 years working experience in IT industry, 3 years in team leading experience and 1 years working experience in project planning and system implementation
- strong leadership experience and managerial skill working with management team
- must have strong organizational skills, problem solving abilities and multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills
- a sound knowledge of project management and relevant experience will be an advantage
calendar_today1 day ago