Finance & Admin. Executive (BB-5CE0E)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
SW9300 | 18 May 2017 Finance & Admin. Executive
- Monitor and review Accounting and related System reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Support and facilitate daily operations on Financial Accounting and reporting functions, maintained in effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- To Corporate policies and procedures, as well as compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Keep track of fixed assets, general equipment and update Fixed Asset Register in Accounting System.
- Responsible for daily Office Administration, such as procurement of office equipment, stationery, maintaining effective Filing system etc.
- Fully support year-end closing activities includes payment posting, monitor AP team release payment on time.
- Support on the audit working and prepare the relevant supporting documents to Deloitte auditors in order to fulfil Audit guideline and requirement, to ensure the audit processing smoothly and meet HQ submitted deadline.
- Generate monthly Customer Billing for the preparation of analysis report and forecast report submitted to HQ Finance.
- Committed to deadline.
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines. Professional body qualification / certification is preferable.
- Minimum of 6 years work experiences of Accounting, Financial Analysis experiences and preferable in MNC environment.
- Good knowledge of accounting standard, taxation and statutory requirements of Hong Kong.
- Knowledge of SAP and Pegasus System is highly preferable.
- Experienced in handling auditing and taxation in CPA firm.
- Excellent organization skills, good team player and able to work under pressure
calendar_today13 hours ago