Marketing Manager (BB-0E526)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
- Plan and implement marketing communication strategies and programs
- Develop innovative digital marketing strategies through online channels, including company website, social media, mobile and interactive platform etc.
- Prepare presentation for set up pricing and interpret for CEO review
- Establish and maintain strong relations with media, event organizers and business partners, etc.
- Develop direct marketing strategies that align with the Company business strategies and digital strategies
- Design, coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns, social media, and other digital channels
- Build and lead a young, growing team to operate and develop the company
- Conduct ongoing market research to identify opportunities to grow the influencer network and program
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or a related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience and a minimum of 2 years in a managerial position.
- Ability to lead and excellent relationship building skills
- Strong business sense, good communication and coordination skills, accountable, mature and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- Self-motivated, result orientated, confident and resourceful
Please include your current and expected salary and available date, all applicants are advised to apply through the following quick link at our Website . For more details, please contact Calvin Angles at +852 2507 9384.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified .
calendar_today1 day ago