TAX – Company Secretarial Services – Manager/ Senior Consultant (BB-194BA)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
To support the rapid expansion in our company secretarial practice, we are inviting high caliber candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our Company Secretarial Services. As a senior consultant of Company Secretarial Services, you will work on various corporate secretarial engagements, and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day to day basis. You will make technical contributions by preparing or reviewing all sorts of compliance documentation for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries
Your key responsibilities
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently Provide technical input to listing rules compliance processes and assist in the preparation of annual and interim reports, announcements, circulars or other necessary public disclosures as well as any securities or corporate filings
- Review corporate transaction documents and provide professional comments
- Coach and exercise necessary supervision over junior company secretarial staff
- Lead any ongoing or ad-hoc projects
Skills and attributes for success
- University graduates with a minimum of 8 years of hands-on company secretarial experience, prior experience in client servicing environment is an advantage. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Consultant.
- HKICS or ICSA qualification
- Well-versed and experienced in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and the major offshore Companies ordinances
- Strong ability to build client relationships and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals who enjoy promoting the people agenda in organizations and change initiatives, bringing people issues and challenges to the forefront. You’ll need the confidence to keep the people agenda front and center, and the interpersonal skills and communications savvy to do this in a way that integrates well with executive priorities and objectives.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our services. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
calendar_today1 day ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Ernst & Young