Data Integrator (BB-6246A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Designs and ensures consistent data flow through the organization; works closely with data scientists and data engineers on moving data analysis models into production
- Assesses middleware tools for data integration, transformation and routing
- Maintains data warehouse performance by identifying and resolving conflicts
- Utilizes a variety of data interchange formats to ensure that data requirements for the business are met
- Monitors mapping and data integrity across the organization
- Designs and promotes the effective use of data querying APIs to provide data to supply data demand with easy access to organizational data resources
- Deployment of machine learning models in production
- Understanding of relational and warehousing database technology working with at least one of the major databases platforms (e.g., Oracle, SQLServer, Teradata, MySQL, or Postgres)
- Practical experience with big data processing frameworks and techniques such as HDFS, MapReduce, Storage formats (Avro, Parquet), Stream processing, etc.; ETL experience with tools such as Informatica
- Solid working knowledge of data processing tools using SQL, Spark, Python or similar open source and commercial technologies
- Knowledge of financial services business requirements and needs
- Knowledge of IT industry trends - specifically those related data; understanding of data management, from RDBMS to NoSQL data models
- Experience in the areas master data management, data warehousing and analytics is desired. Any experience with Big Data will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Java/Scala especially in relation to big data open source software preferred; knowledge of NiFi
- Knowledge of non-relational (Cassandra, MongoDB) databases preferred
- Predictive analytics and machine learning experience (scikit-learn, Tensorflow, MLlib, recommendation systems) preferred
- Experience with integrating to back-end/legacy environments
- Experience with industries such as FIs, INS, High Tech and Retail/CPG
- Knowledge and familiarity with machine learning models application and production pipelines
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
- Constantly learns from both success and failure
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
- Experiments with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information System, Mathematics or equivalent quantitative field preferred
- Experience in using one or more DBMS: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Greenplum, HP Vertica
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
calendar_today2 days ago
work The Manufacturers Life Insurance Co (Phils) Inc( Manulife Philippines )