Associate. Human Resources (C&B), Corporate Bank (BB-C59E2)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
- Compensation and Benefits (C&B) function.
- HR projects and admin.
- Corporate Banking.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of the renowned local banks providing best-in-class banking products and services in retail and commercial domains. Due to business expansion, they are looking for HR Associate to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
- Provide support to Compensation & Benefits function:
- Maintain employees' master records in timely manner
- Participate in benefit survey and review exercise
- Support benefits and time administration
- Follow up the off-boarding cycle including final payment processing
- Provide support to Learning and Development function
- Maintain training materials and employee training records
- Coordinate training logistics with internal and/or external parties to ensure smooth delivery of training courses & programs
- Administer the application of training sponsorship and training expenses
- Execute process improvement, review and support system enhancement under guidance
- Assist in any ad-hoc HR related projects
- University graduate preferably with a major in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors will be an advantage
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and any other HR related ordinance
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using PC and MS Offices
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full time
work Captiare Limited