Head of HR Policy and Compliance (BB-3B09C)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Our client is a reputable bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for high caliber professionals to join the ir HR Team :
- To lead a small team and be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of HR policies & compliance and rewards management of the Bank
- To oversee the year-end exercises and lead regular survey programs on C&B
- To lead and drive ad hoc projects as requested
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management , Business Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in banking & finance sector with managerial experience
- Familiar with statutory requirements in relation to rewards policy for banking industry
- Good communication skills and writing skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to s [email protected]
calendar_today5 days ago