Junior Programmer (Government) (BB-11294)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
A HKSAR Government Department
Selected candidates will be assigned to work in government department to take part in the In-house (T25) system development, implementation and support.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of programs.
- Participate in program testing, system testing and assist in user acceptance.
- Take part/assist in preparing and maintaining documentation for application systems throughout the project period and system lifecycle
- Provide daily support services for applications.
- Discuss and work with other stakeholders such as business users, project teams and contractors for completing the above effectively.
- According to guidance from senior staff, apply relevant regulations, standards, policies or guidelines.
- According to guidance from senior staff, reference and follow documentation from product vendors when performing the duty above.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 0-2 years' experience in application development
- Fresh Graduate will be considered as junior programmer
- Strong knowledge in Java
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Wan Chai
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to Contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notic
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full time
work Kelly Services Hong Kong Ltd