In-House: Singapore Qualified Lawyer (HK Based) (BB-98087)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
A new legal counsel headcount to sit in Hong Kong and support the growth of the Singapore business.
A new headcount to sit in Hong Kong and support the growth of the Singapore business; primarily transaction banking.
This position reports to the Head of Legal, Asia Pacific. The legal counsel in this position will provide legal support a principal focus on the Singapore Branch of the bank.
The role will support (a) the business functions of the bank and (b) the bank in general (such as reviewing tenancy or service agreements and handling legal and/or regulatory issues (such as those relating to PDPA and banking secrecy) and also handling any other tasks designated by the Head of Legal, Asia Pacific).
• Qualified Singapore counsel
• Minimum 6 years’ PQE, ideally with international law firm and in-house experience with international financial services organisation
• Solid technical banking and finance skill set with experience in trade finance, experience in syndicated lending, structured lending, loan participation and secondary loan sale is a plus
• Ability to analyse complex legal problems, new business proposition and develop suitable solutions
• Ability to adapt to the different new business initiatives
• Ability to work on matters under limited supervision
• Having excellent command of Chinese language is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confident presentation skills
calendar_today1 day ago
work Robert Walters