Subject Matter Expert - Corporate Bank Core Banking System (BB-FD207)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Your new role
- Work closely with project stakeholders to document requirements and the associated use cases to thoroughly define and represent the mandated functionality and results.
- Identify, document and communicate possible gaps in requirements, and at times collaborate with other SMEs to provide possible solution options
- Provide business partners and project team with guidance, and with high quality documentation contributing to optimum designs, testing, deliver and effectively manage change and risk
- Liaise with senior stakeholder within various business units for business activities and project management
- Oversee the development and implementation of the solutions and validate the final product that satisfies the defined requirements
- You will be working on projects including a Core Banking System initiation project etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree holder or above
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the related field in the Banking Industry
- Hands on working experience related to core banking project and business process re-engineering is a must
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Able to work independently and adapt to a structural environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
- Regional Exposure
- Business Operation Management
- Corporate Banking Group
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively you can also send Keith Ho your CV to Keith.Ho@Hays.com.hk or call +852 2230 7474 for a private chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
calendar_today2 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong