Project Manager (BB-2412D)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Deliver project management service to customer’s project including project planning, task scheduling, control and monitoring of project execution, risk management and progress reporting
- Manage resource planning, allocation, cost control and ensure the project milestones/deliverables to be completed on time and meet the required quality standard
- Provide presales support and prepare relevant documents for tender bidding
- Provide service management and support to the company’s key commercial customers
- Organize and attend meeting to report progress and resolve any project related issues
- Degree holder in in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5-10 years’ working experience and 4 years in project management of IT&T infrastructure project.
- solid experience in managing large scale projects with network service & managed service project experience is preferred
- Holder of professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNA/CCNP, PMP or PRINCE2 certified Practitioner will be an advantage
calendar_today2 days ago