Key Account Manager (BB-D2A1E)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
We have long been providing differentiated, high-quality, and needed healthcare products to patients and consumers in Hong Kong and Macau. With our professional expertise and scientific know-how in innovative and established medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare portfolios, we are committed to helping people do more, feel better, and live longer.
Today, we employ around 250 people in Hong Kong and Macau, and we strive to support the needs of patients and consumers, ensuring access to our pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Through collaboration with our partners, we have been supporting disease education programmes to improve health awareness and knowledge in Hong Kong and Macau.
Building trust with patients, consumers and our people locally is essential to delivering on our purpose in Hong Kong and Macau. For instance, we are recognised by the Hong Kong Council of Social Services as a "Caring Company" and in HR Asia's 2020 list of "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Hong Kong edition).Key Responsibilities
Our Key Account Manager will plan and execute robust Go-To-Market strategies for GSK brands. Strong sales fundamentals to drive consumption of brands using customers and shoppers' insights. Build an effective long-term relationship with customers to deliver sustainable sales and profits growth.
- Develop and execute account strategy in line with company's objectives and plans
- Ensure best on class sales fundamentals in the stores
- Develop and implement effective and efficient promotions and business plans to achieve share and category growth
- Manage the partnership with customers to ensure sustainable and profitable growth
- Plan, negotiate and execute new launches, campaigns, price increases etc
- To deliver sales, volume, Gross to Net targets
- Responsible for building an accurate forecast for the customers based on growth opportunities and promotions
- Establish effective collaboration across functions like trade marketing, supply chain, finance etc to deliver business objectives
- Work with the merchandising team to ensure visibility and availability in the stores, execute displays and merchandising with speed and excellence. Market intelligence to understand competitive landscape and impact
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' sales experience in Key Account Management
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
If you have the following qualifications and/experience, it would be a plus:
- Experience in personal care, oral, skin and or nutrition categories preferred but not mandatory
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goalis to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full time
work GlaxoSmithKline Pte Ltd