Senior Officer, Technical Services (BB-6DD34)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Location: Work location to be confirmed,, Hong Kong
What You’ll Do
- To assist the Technical Manager to oversee and monitor the technical team to provide all-round services for a portfolio of properties in Hong Kong
- To undertake the whole process of procurement and contract administration
- To review various technical reports and advise on improvement actions
- To monitor the performance of service providers and subordinates to ensure workmanship, schedule and details in accordance with the pre-determined standards
- To assist in preparing annual budget, maintenance schedule, procedures, work records and checklists etc.
- To provide guidance, support and supervision to in-house technicians in customer service and routine maintenance and emergency repairs
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with colleagues from various departments, owners, occupants, suppliers, contractors, government and statutory bodies.
Who You Are
- Customer oriented
- Willing to add values
- A relationship builder
- Willing to perform under pressure
- Capable to works with others to generate innovative solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering, Building Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in building maintenance
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Officer, Technical Services
At Kerry Properties, we commit to employing people who are passionate and dedicated. We look for people who always strive for excellence and possess a positive attitude. In turn, we offer our people boundless opportunities in career advancement and realization of their potential. If you are interested in the post, please submit your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary by email to email@example.com .
The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in Kerry Properties Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.
calendar_today6 days ago