Specialist II (Architecture & Project Governance Office) (BB-FFCDD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Specialist II (Architecture & Project Governance Office)
- Reporting to the Senior Manager (Architecture & Standards), the incumbent is responsible for operating the Project Management Office (PMO) to support the related daily tasks and facilitate the project governance process implementation. Major duties include:
- delivering and contributing to the production and collation of status reports and relevant management information
- consolidating plans produced by Project Managers across a programme or project and identifying planning issues, especially cross projects interdependency
- supporting tracking progress of deliverables, milestones, tasks and activities and ensuring the plans are kept up to date and proper project risk classification as assigned
- ensuring that data is accurate and relevant and presenting at the right level of quality
- managing communication and coordinating activities with external counterparts and stakeholders, as well as in-house training of established project management practices
- Provide project coordination support for the assigned projects including:
- organising project meetings and activities with stakeholders and external counterparts
- preparing meeting minutes and project documentations filing
- project tasks tracking and follow-up of any outstanding task or pending issue, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- Tertiary education in information technology, business studies, or related discipline
- Over 3 years of experience in project coordination and/or project management responsible for project coordination, projects/program monitoring and control, governance and reporting, planning and communication with external counterparts and stakeholders
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with proficiency in Putonghua preferred
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skill
- Prior experience in financial industry is an advantage
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, Unit B, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or e-mail it to email@example.com . All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for one year for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.
calendar_today5 days ago