Regulatory Compliance Manager - Chinese Corp Bank (BB-D2B51)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Compliance Manager role to cover all sort of regulatory compliance matters for this well-known Chinese bank
Your new company
Your new company is an expanding Chinese commercial bank. They have newly created this headcount at Manager level (min. 4 years in-house compliance) to join their General Compliance team within Legal & Compliance department to ensure that risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment for their commercial banking business.
Your new role
As an influential member within the general compliance team, you will carry out the compliance monitoring programme on high-risk operations ad responsible for performing compliance review and conduct gap analysis on internal compliance manual and procedures. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training on all regulatory compliance issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience experience in compliance/ internal control functions within a bank.
- Prior experience working in Chinese/Regional financial institutions will be highly preferable.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory (HKMA, SFC) requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin proficiency is an advantage
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered for an Assistant Manager position
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here:
calendar_today5 days ago
work https://neuvoo.com/img/logos/talent-nexus-efinancialcareers-hk.png?empname=Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong