Citi Private Bank AP & EMEA Risk Manager, SCO, Director (BB-56B63)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium HK
Description:This Credit Portfolio Senior Officer II is a senior-level position responsible for leading activities including credit review, new credit approvals and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to Private Equity clients and counterparties of the CPB.
- Lead risk management activities associated withCPB's Subscription Credit Financeportfolio
- Partner with various groups including Investment Finance, Relationship Bankersand Risk Management colleagues across all regions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15+ years of experience in financial services and wholesale risk management required
- SCO initial preferred
- Experience with portfolio performance monitoring and diagnostics
- Knowledge of Private Equity fund industry and syndicated loans
- Proven analytic and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated successful in managing risk policy/strategy through the economic cycle and/or in various environments
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
calendar_today1 day ago