Engineer/Project Engineer/Senior Engineer (Building Services/Electrical/Fire Services/Mechanical/Plumbing & Drainage/Public Health) (BB-3B208)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact. Our East Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. We are committed to applying our expertise, diversity of thinking and independence in the quest for a safe, sustainable and resilient future – for all. This is how we shape a better world. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Building Services, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s)
• At least 2 years of post chartered experience for the position of Senior Engineer; at least 1 year of post chartered experience for the position of Project Engineer; at least 3 years of post graduation experience for the position of Engineer
• Experience in mechanical, electrical, plumbing & drainage or public health for either government, commercial, residential, institutional, industrial or infrastructure projects
• Engineering design and site supervision experience gained in both Hong Kong and Overseas in high quality and high tech projects will be an advantage
• Familiar with design guidelines, standards, code of practice, statutory regulation, submission and approval procedures to relevant authorities
• Self-motivated, flexible and proactive individual who is capable to work in multi-cultural dynamic environment
• Be adaptable and able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good command of Putonghua will be an advantage
• Willing to travel within the region
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Engineer/Graduate Engineer.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal date collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
calendar_today11 hours ago