Production Supervisor (TV) (BB-50F41)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Job Description :
To allocate, plan, monitor and control manpower, technical and financial resources such that all RTHK TV productions are running cost-effectively and professionally, thereby fulfilling the established service requirements.
- To offer operational & technical assistance so as to ensure smooth progressions of all RTHK TV productions and cost-effective utilization of manpower, technical / financial resources while maintaining good safety measures, thereby establishing a bright image of PCCW.
- To schedule weekly duty roster through proper arrangement of manpower so as to satisfy all production needs.
- To identify the requirement of daily bookings and issue Job Assignment Forms (JAF).
- To attend production meetings and site-surveys together with RTHK producers, outside-contractors and other governmental / PCCW parties.
- To stay exposed to new TV production techniques and related technology, and to train up subordinates respectively.
- To supervise the performance of production teams and the output qualities of programmes during studio and outside broadcast productions.
- To specify and recommend equipment purchase according to production needs.
- To keep in close contact with RTHK producers to check and improve quality of service.
- To maintain the personal network composing of various branches/sections in HKTelecom and outside suppliers.
To maintain and prepare documents for sectional campaigns such as OSH, SOA andISO.
- HKCEE (with English Syllabus B passed) with 6 or more years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably with a Diploma in Management Studies, Technical Arts or Electronic Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in TV lighting, cameras, audio, DVE and post-production operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, whereas fluent Putonghua and other foreign languages would also be an asset.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- General knowledge of the company services/business.
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full time
work PCCW Solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd