Customer Success Manager (BB-0F210)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
Customer Success Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Join a global high-performing team that is turning big data into our world’s cleanest, cheapest, most reliable source of power! AutoGrid provides best-in-class energy management solutions to utilities and enterprises as well as amazing career opportunities to its highly-motivated employees. As a member of the AutoGrid team, you will have a chance to work with the brightest minds in the space and solve the world's toughest energy problems. If this challenge appeals to you, keep reading!
Customer Success Manager (CSM) / Job Description
As a Customer Success Manager, you will join our New Energy team, which is a fast paced, results-oriented hands-on group focusing on delivering end-to-end business and technical solutions to AutoGrid’s customers and partners. The solutions delivered include AutoGrid Flex and AutoGrid Engage suite of applications along with big data and data science driven solutions, built on the industry leading Energy Internet Platform.
Reporting to Director of Industry Solutions (APAC), the CSM is a business leader and truly cross-functional. You will be working closely with our partners and customers to help ensure that the business value generated by AutoGrid solutions is fully realized, identify ways to expand our relationships with customers, and to help our customers navigate along their path into a smarter energy ecosystem.
Successful customer success managers have a deep understanding of the energy industry and trends, regulatory landscape, and challenges facing all stakeholders in the energy ecosystem. The CSM must be able to develop relationships with customers resulting in opportunities for the CSM to guide customers to adopt industry best practices and solution approaches compatible with the needs of both organizations. This involves an ability to think strategically, be highly organized, and be able to dive into appropriate technical depth when required and evangelize the solution that would best meet the customer needs – internally and externally. Excellent written and oral presentation skills plus a passionate, optimistic and a winning attitude is a must.
Desired Experience and Capabilities
- Strong electricity industry knowledge; experience at a utility (or aggregator) highly desirable
- Recent exposure to and a genuine interest in the transformation of the grid, particularly in relation to the implementation of DER and the importance of this evolution now, and in the future.
- Highly familiar with emerging energy industry trends and implications on our customers; exposure to virtual power plants, demand side management, storage solutions, grid management, renewables, and customer centric programs.
- Proven ability to develop rapport with customers and liaise between different customer teams and AutoGrid teams to ensure successful delivery and adoption of AutoGrid solutions post kick-off.
- Ability to manage the delivery of AutoGrid solutions and projects – including innovative proof-of-concept projects that involve demonstrating business cases, technical solutions, and commercial models that may be new to the customer or partner.
- Strategic understanding of how technical and business requirements relate to customer value and an ability to guide customers and partners toward a system that is appropriate for their needs while taking into consideration constraints and priorities of the customer, partners, and AutoGrid.
- An ability to understand the priorities, strategic direction, and constraints of customers in a way that allows the CSM to help grow both the megawatts of capacity being managed on the AutoGrid platform as well as the scope of the AutoGrid solution deployed to customers and partners.
- Knowledge of customer acceptance and testing for software solutions in the energy space including an ability to define success criteria with customers appropriate to their business and technical needs.
- Experience deploying software products in enterprise environments and collaborating with multiple diverse stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of the configuration and deployment of communication protocols and paradigms common in the energy industry such as Modbus, DNP3, OPC, OCPP and IEEE 2030.5.
- BS/MS/PhD in engineering/science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience (ideally in the energy industry)
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and balance priorities accordingly
- Flexibility to work for a global team with customers and team members spread across multiple time zones
- Experience working for startups or smaller enterprises with an ability to contribute across disciplines based on real-time needs of the organization
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onnull, Hong Kong
work AutoGrid Systems