Full Stack Developer / DevOps Engineer (BB-055A7)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
If you really want to make adifference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’sleading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe andenvironmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve thequality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven byinnovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalizationof the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, railautomation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-drivenservices offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in ourindustry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of thefuture. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world!Welcome to visit:
Weare looking for a candidate with a proactive, open mindset, willing to takeownership and support an agile team, within a challenging and fast pacingbusiness environment.
· Ability to work independently and in a mixed teamon software implementations and integration.
· Design, implementation, and integration of frontend applications such as Web-based and mobile applications for the data-drivensystems within the mobility transportation sector.
· Participates in pre-bid reviews and backgroundinformation updates for the offer and contract.
· Conduct technical presentations and demonstration.
· Provide support on the design of custom-madeservice products or solutions
· During proposal or bid preparation, development, operationsand analyses plans, contract specifications and/or other site and Customerinformation determining contract requirements (scope, solution, costs,risks/opportunities) supporting clarification of Customer inquiries.
· Be proactive and make recommendation to improve thedevelopment and operations procedure.
· Ability to adapt to changing market requirementsand motivation to move beyond status quo.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possessthe equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
· Over 3 years software development workingexperience
· Minimum of 3 years working experience in frontenddevelopment
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with Javadevelopment
· Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
· Solid hand on skills and knowledge of Hibernate, Springboot,Springcloud development.
· Good experience in distributed messaging systems(Kafka, Websocket, RabbitMQ, etc.) and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL,etc.).
· Working knowledge of major security and authprotocols (e.g., ssh, Kerberos, OAuth, SSO, TLS, etc.)
· In-depth Knowledge of containerization and moderndeployment strategies like docker, Kubernetes, etc.
· Good knowledge in CI/CD pipeline for cloud andon-premise environments, including Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
· Solid and hand on experience in common QualityAssurance testing types. (e.g., Integration
Testing, Performance Testing, UAT, etc.)
· Deep understanding of computer architectures, datastructures and algorithms
· Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale softwaredevelopment
· Possess strong analytical skills, with excellentproblem-solving abilities
· Solid verbal and written communication skills inEnglish
· Everyday learning and growth mindset
calendar_today14 hours ago
work Siemens Healthineers