Officer, Performance Analysis - Finance Accounting Team (BB-43DCD)
Found in: Neuvoo HK
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
* To provide support in Budget process
* To prepare Business Review reports for local management, metiers and countries heads
* To provide support to various Performance Managers on Business line revenues allocation and analysis
* To assist on management accounting systems migration and performance management reports buildings
* To prepare and generate Business Review Reports for local management, metiers and countries heads;
* To be responsible in maintaining some Macro running for management reporting;
* To prepare comments and analysis on Business Review Reports for some metier heads;
* To provide support in budget process of data checking and analysis;
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
* Good knowledge in pc skill (excel, macro, powerpoint). Knowledge in alteryx, tableau and power bi would be an advantage.
* Committed to the tasks assigned
* Good team player
* Good communication skill
* Proactive to learn
Specific Qualifications Required
* University graduate or equivalent, with strong accounting knowledge
* Semi professional qualification
* 2-3 years banking or accounting experiences (preferably on performance analysis)
calendar_today6 hours ago
work BNP Paribas