CIMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional - Execution, Assoc (BB-9BCE0)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk HK
Sign up for BRIEFINGS, a weekly email about trends shaping markets, industries and the global economy. Sign Up
We think who you are makes you better at what you do. Learn more about our firm and culture through a day in the life of our people. Learn more
Careers Center CIMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional - Execution, Associate / Vice President - Hong Kong in Hong Kong | Careers at 0118 036 A137 0000|Consumer and Investment Management Division|Investment Mgmt|PWM Sales - China|PWM Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
CIMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional - Execution, Associate / Vice President - Hong KongLocation(s) HK-Hong Kong Job ID 2021-69052 Schedule Type Full Time Level Vice President Function(s) Private Wealth Management Region Asia Except Japan Division Consumer and Investment Management Division Business Unit PWM Sales - China Employment Type Employee
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
PWM is seeking to hire a Hong Kong based individual to join the sales team as a Wealth Management Professional focusing on trade execution. This will involve working with the broader PWM Team in servicing our private wealth clients in the region as well as helping to grow the overall business in PWM Asia.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Coverage of Asia markets
- Execution of stock & listed option orders for clients
- Develop an understanding of market dynamics in stock & listed option execution (types of orders, etc.)
- Assist in supporting other product execution, including FX, Commodities & fixed income products
- Active engagement with clients: provide and pitch stock & derivative trading ideas to clients
- Facilitate pricing and execution of OTC derivative trades
- Work with in-house structurers/traders and external product providers on equity derivatives idea-generation, pricing and execution
- Play a key role in growing sales trading revenues for active clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in trading stocks & listed options (experience in different asset classes is a plus)
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Ability to work and focus in a high paced environment in intense market volatility
- Good communication skills (fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Quick-minded and detail-oriented
- A good team player, able to manage cross-functional teams
- Bachelor degree or above
- Suitable backgrounds include professionals who have experience in executing stock & listed option orders in a brokerage or financial institution
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHSGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. ? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
OptionsApply Apply Email a Friend Email a Friend
calendar_today1 day ago